Tuesday 8 November 2011

Project 8: Object Connecting (Jointing)

Assalamualaikum to all ^_^
For me it was  very interesting project because we need to produce a 'jigsaw puzzle' with total size of
 2100mm x 3780mm . Each one of us will represent at least one 'jigsaw puzzle' 210mm x 210mm in size and has full name drawn in creative writing style. It must easily be connected with other student's puzzle.
there have some pictures of mine when doing this puzzle.. eventhough it is takes time to finished it.. but I managed to finished it before the due date ^^,
*by the way.. I taken the position of A6.. so I had my own shape of puzzle..




             From this task.. we need to do some doodling and graffity on the puzzle..
On this puzzle I doodled about projects that I have done before starting from project 1 until project 8..
I put bright colours on my puzzle to make it more attractive and nice to see ^_^
thanks !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment