Tuesday 8 November 2011

Project 5 : The Mask (Speculative)

Assalamualaikum to all my blog's visitors!!!
For this project we need to make a ''Feeling Mask'' produced from the interpretation of a person's face recorded in reaction when he/she entering a room or space. So I chose confused face of mask to describe my feels towards a space or room.
I have attached some pictures the making of the Mask! From the 1st step until it ready to wear!






               


My Briefing about my mask!
My mask shows the feels of confused when entering a dark room..
he entered a dark room and then he looks around the room.. he feels weird about that room..
he tried to walk in the room, he feels so confused because he never been there. The room was so dark.He can't see anything. In his house is so different, no dark room, because he was born with a silver spoon. The room of his house has many beautiful and big lights!
Finally he was surprised because he heard voice of people sang a Happy Birthday song to him.. and the lights was on.. There were big cake, delicious food, and ballons..he so touched about the surprised his friends made for him..
 Thank You :)
*the  pictures were edited a bit * :)

No comments:

Post a Comment