Sunday 16 October 2011

Project 4B : BLUEPRINT (PARALINE) 03 Okt 2011 AXONOMETRIC -Shade / Shadows

Assalamualaikum to all :)
for this project~~~

Based on Project 4A we are required to produce drawings of plan and elevations (front, right, left
and back) based on the model completed before and need to compose an Axonomertic drawing from the model and must be in Monochrome.
that a look of some pictures i have attached to all of you


the sketching is on!  just draw the plan
left view,right view, back view and front view

lighting and shadowing

the axonometric technique (isometric)


A little explanation by drawing 3D sculpture that I have sketch:
for this time I need to use the technique of axonometric with three branches which isisometric, and Trimetric dimetric. But I have chosen techniques that use 30 degreeisometric. This technique is much easier for me to use. I have chosen the angle that I sawthe whole Sculpture in one picture.
thanks !!!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment