Saturday 1 October 2011

Project 3A: Black Box

Assalamualaikum .. for this project we must produce eight boxes that measuring 1 span for long, 1 span for wide and 1 span for high
for each box. Every surface of boxes should have 6 different of colors. However, six colors that chosen
must be same for eight boxes.

Make sure every box is contacted each other, at least one of the boxes is contacted and maintain two
levels of boxes. Based on new form, the student needs to produce an orthographic drawing with  plan,
front elevation and side elevation by using the 1:3 / 1:4 or appropriate scale.
So i have attached some pictures of mine during the process of making this project :)
After finished wtih the cubes..

From the back view

From the front view

From the side view

A little explanation of the concepts I have chosen to arrange the cube-cube that I have produced this .. I have got the idea from the Tower of Tabung Haji looks interesting to me is very simple and therefore I have arranged my 8 cubes with 3 cubes as site .. so it will have a stable structure and are sturdy.
Additionally I also chose the color and tone colors that match each other eg purple,violet, black, blue black, pink and blue to make a cube-cube I become more attractiveand cheerful ..
For this project I had to choose something simple as the last project I have chosen a more complex concept
I think I need to start with the easier concepts before choosing a more complicated concept, because I still have a lot to learn.
so, thank you:)

Menara Tabung Haji
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment