Sunday 16 October 2011

Project 4A : SCULPTURE (MULTIVIEW)

First of all , Assalamualaikum :)
This time we need to :
 Fabricate a sculpture model of 300 (l) x 300 (w) x 600 (h) mm in size
The model comes with a Sustainable theme and in monochrome colors.
Here we go.. pictures  of my sculptures from many sides.. ^^,
the front view

the back view

the plan

the left view

the right view

my sculpture! :)

My briefing about my sculptures :
As the project this time we are only allowed to use MonoChrome color, I have chosen the color violet purple my favorite color is violet purple. Violet purple means I may be an exceptional one ..and my future in the face of doubt.  This I have found from a blog. On the other hand, means royal purple,Mysterious, luxury, childish, creative & sadness.
My sculpture is a sustainability concept, which means a continuous and can last up to the next generation.
So I had to design a sculpture for the concept of bamboo shoots and bamboo. I have adistinct reason why I chose this element. Here I want to show that the growth andexpansion of the first bamboo shoots until it turns into buluh. We have to keep it from bamboo shoots organization before it turns into hard bamboo? I mean here, if we want something permanent, we need to take care of the infinite process of starting up .. as the saying goes, ''meluntur buluh biarlah daripada rebungnya''
That's all, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment