Saturday 1 October 2011

Project 2B : The Natural Structure (Space & Depth)

Assalamualaikum.. for this project.. we have to produce a Geometrical Shape Design which will be the students art production.
Formation of these patterns must be based on the appreciation of the Natural sctuctures &  colour the produced patterns using the basic colour tone to suit the patterns
Here we go.. have a look on my pictures during the process :)
Before colouring it ! 

Done!
The theme I have chosen this time of batik patterns because I found a lot of naturalelements that can be inspired by the batik patterns such as natural that I have chosen thefish, peacock feathers, and flowers that do not run away from the concept of geometricbecause I have entered the square shape, round, and triangle .. I also have been paintingit with the basic colors red, blue and yellow, and the resulting mixture of these colors toappear more attractive.
  THANK YOU:)

No comments:

Post a Comment