Sunday 16 October 2011

Project 3B : THE CUBE (PERSPECTIVE)

Assalamualaikum to my all blog's visitors
This is our task
Based on the model and drawing of the Project 3A,  we are expected to produce at least one
perspectives drawing.We are allowed to use pencil or / and Pen as a medium in this assignment.
The Drawing can also be colored or / also add shadow and lighting.
I have attached some pictures when the process of doing this project
the two perspective was used

After the shadowing of the 3D drawing

Done! 
 The briefing about my sketching :

First of all I have used two techniques of perspective when it starts drawing the 3D drawing.. how easily that I need to divide into four equal spaces and then I just need to form thecenter line of a vertical line to the corner cube and draw lines to connect all forming a picturethat I want
we can use to draw perspective with a neat 3D drawing and become like a true

Thanks~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment